f a i z | a m i n



----------------------------------------------

+Follow | Dashboard


Hello , Hello , Hello !

Hai im Faiz, or you peeps can call me Ban okey haha. Welcome to my blog that actually has nothing in it, other than 'about me' but please behave urself k ^^,




[ fate ]

Monday, April 1, 2013 | 1:00 AM | 0 comments


peeps!! sorry didn't update my blog for so long. there's a lot of thing got to do.. final exam is juz around the corridor hahah..
it is true we r the one who plan n Allah is the '1' who decide it. even though it is like that, it doesn't mean juz let it pass to Allah all of it. we have to try our best to decide our path, whether the right or wrong way 2 live it . 
right know i'm struggling to make her mine forever..
i want it stay forever like this  '^' means: me & her forever together as long as we live in this World ^_^


it is not like i want 2 control my fate or something like that. i know she's the one, she's perfect in so many way. she made me become a prince, even though i'm not handsome and not that good, compared to the other guys in this world. but she really make me one.. yes,it is true that i'm not the 1 to decide whether she's mine or not, but i really do love her, so much. and i want her to feel the same way as i do. i hope Allah give blessings to our relatonship, amin. making her smile like that is my part time job. coz i can't be with her all the time, that's why it is a part time job :) but i want her 2 know n remember that i'm not with her juz 4 while.. if Allah give chances 2 me. i want 2 stand by her side n become her superman, best man, n 'her' man forever. 
Najihatul Amirah believes me, you make my world spinning around in good sort of way. and i want you 2 know, that i want 2 be the most important person to you. even though i'm not that worth it ^_^ but i'll try my best to be the BEST!

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.
Henry Van Dyke 








Older Post