f a i z | a m i n



----------------------------------------------

+Follow | Dashboard


Hello , Hello , Hello !

Hai im Faiz, or you peeps can call me Ban okey haha. Welcome to my blog that actually has nothing in it, other than 'about me' but please behave urself k ^^,




pleasee!

Sunday, March 10, 2013 | 10:36 PM | 0 comments




morning peeps!, hope you all still wanna hear bout my never ending love story .
the other day, me & her,we have a fight. it is actually a misunderstanding. but i never thought that she said that she want 2 leave me. i was really scared and don't know what to do. only God knows what i feel when she said like that. then i try my hardest,my best 2 pursued her so that she never leave me. even though it was my fault or her, i will never ever gonna give up on US.  almost cried the other night adesss! segan ahh..i will make sure that she's not gonna do that hehe :) not until God separated the two of us(thisisexceptional).


Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.
James A. Baldwin 





Older Post | Newer Post