f a i z | a m i n



----------------------------------------------

+Follow | Dashboard


Hello , Hello , Hello !

Hai im Faiz, or you peeps can call me Ban okey haha. Welcome to my blog that actually has nothing in it, other than 'about me' but please behave urself k ^^,




me + special 1 = happy ban :)

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 | 11:40 PM | 0 comments






hello listener,watcher,people or whatever u r.. today i'm feel very happy coz my heart is full with love, her love.. ever since her presence in my life, i never felt this happy in these past years.. everything about her is making me crazy.. i really admire her, so much.. how can I 'faiz amin' be with her.. it's like I'm inlove with an actress, model or whatever type of people that been admired.. believe it or not, I never felt this way before with my other ex's.. I'm really grateful she accept me 4 who I am , which is not interesting,great,n lack in all sort of thing..

 "The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open" - Chuck Palahniuk.








Older Post | Newer Post